Thursday, September 4, 2008

DAAAAAAAYUM.

Successful day! Rejoice!


The Good:

Precious young lady in a vibrant printed top, not exactly a tunic, but close, and cute red patent mary-jane flats.

AND

A very sexy man [who is a good friend of mine] rocking a cerise button down with a black vest and tie. Dark wash jeans, white sneaks. [There is nothing sexier than a good looking guy in a vest.]

Love to both of them.



The Bad:

At least five pairs of Crocs. They irritate the hell out of me. Unless you're working in a hospital those things are completely unacceptable. They are Styrofoam for fuck's sake.



The Ugly:

Ripped jeans. Not carefully destructed, but Eddie Vedder wannabe to the Nth degree destroyed. The girl's ENTIRE upper thigh was visible. As in the hole was so big I could see around her leg. Inside her pants.

If that shit comes back into style I will give up.

Let's hope it never comes to that. I'm lifting up my prayers to Saint Laurent tonight.




Tomorrow I'd like to see a striking color combination. Like a nice grey with a pop of mustard.




"Fashions fade, style is eternal."
Yves Saint Laurent

No comments: