Monday, September 15, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes

So, there will be some changes coming to this place. Nothing drastic, so no worries.

As I prepare to take this blog to the SNU public, and in light of the chapel blog that has popped up, I feel it necessary to promise the following:

I will NEVER name any offenders. Photographs of offenders will either be used only with express permission of the individual or their faces will be blocked. Jests will not be made about an individual's body, with the exception of moobs, camel toe, wedgies, poor hygiene, or when the clothing is exposing or distorting the body in such a manner that it is distracting. Sarcasm will be used. Frequently. But only with the intent of making the blog humorous. It is not intended to hurt an individual personally and should not be read as such.


Let's get to it:


I was feeling sick and bitter for most of he day, and therefore I fail to bring you a proper analysis.

The only thing I have to offer is this:

Not bad. Not ugly. But HEINOUS:

Brown. Jersey. CULOTTES.

For the love of all that is stylish and holy, WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ladies. Listen. Please.

They. Make. You. Look. GIGANTIC.
It defies the laws of physics how wide your asses look in those "pants."
I know they are wide-legged, and therefore are very deceiving. They have lied to you, and it's a tragedy. But the adage does go, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

These things have fooled you so many times your grandchildrens' grandchildren will be living with the shame.



I may give up on hoping to see beautiful things. I keep getting my hopes up for nothing.



"Fashions fade, style is eternal"
-Yves Saint Laurent

2 comments:

Marcus Powers said...

I can kind of relate.

I love my internship. It's great. But let me tell you...journalists are not known for their style. And for good reason.

Dani said...

Ugh. That sucks something awful.

Promise me we will change that - that we will be the new, fabulous face of journalism.