Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend Update

Normally I don't do weekend posts, but I just couldn't resist.

Friday afternoon I was feeling lazy and didn't update with the sighting of Corbin Taggart.



Very Brad Goreski. [With this style and the mannerisms of Michael Alig, this kid is quite the interesting juxtaposition.]

OKCMOA Saturday:



If I had seen these on campus, I probably would have blacklisted them. Something about this guy just made them work. He seemed like an artist, but so unpretentious [and so unlike all those lovely hipster kids Eryn and I saw last night]. Chihuly's eye-patch is the mark of an arrogant tool. This guy genuinely belonged in those pants.

Further proof that your personality dictates what style works for you.



Little red jacket. So 60s. So great. And her hair was just perfect.



While the tissue is not so hot, this shift was just darling. [I couldn't get a better shot because Mr. Tits McGee would not get out of my way. Jerk.]

And, as Eryn and I were leaving Saturn I saw this lovely sign on Western:



Ladies and gents, someone is peddling Dior in OKC!

There's a sign for Chanel next door. Ohmigod.

[Breathe.]

"Fashions fade, style is eternal."
-Yves Saint Laurent

1 comment:

Marcus Powers said...

OMG. I saw a woman at the National Portrait Gallery on Saturday who had a full-on pants suit with that old-school travel-sticker pattern. It was awful and SO tourist-y. She was just short of a fannypack.

I tried to get a picture, but unfortunately the lighting in that place is low (art gallery, after all). So sorry for no proof. But it was bad. Real bad.